There are to many different ways to try and stop smoking – which one is best.
As you already know quitting smoking is probably one of life’s hardest habit to stop!
But like thousands of smokers that try to quit each year, and fail …you’re not alone.
You see there are so many so called ways to quit smoking that it’s becoming even more confusing.
The pharmaceutical giants have seen this market and take advantage of people like you and me. They tell you that by using their products and filling your body full of chemicals that you can quit smoking in just 3 months.
You’ve probably been there and have tried everything they had to offer, yet still carried on smoking as their products just didn’t live up to the hype.
All you did was fill these companies’ pockets with more money.
How many of you have been there? ….most of you I bet!
You see by filling your body with more chemicals just isn’t the answer!
Well just think about it and look at what chemicals are contained in cigarettes alone
- Carbon monoxide find in car exhaust
- Nicotine find in bug sprays
- Tar find in material to make roads
- Arsenic find in rat poison
- Ammonia find in cleaning products
- Hydrogen cyanide find in gas chamber poison
- Cyanide find in deadly poison
- Acetone find in nail polish remover
- Butane find in cigarette lighter fluid
- DDT find in insecticides
- Formaldehyde find in to preserve dead bodies
- Sulphuric acid find in car batteries
- Cadmium find in used to recharge batteries
- Freon find in damages earth’s ozone layer
- Geranic acid find in a fragrance
- Methoprene find in a pesticide
- Maltitol find in a sweetener not permitted in foods
Now I don’t know about you but I didn’t want to be filling my body with even more chemicals!
Now you can be someone who have smoked for years and tried every new product the big pharmaceutical companies had to offer.
After 6 months of hard research and finding the best ways to stop the habit for good…
Now no matter what the drug companies tell you, there are only 2 ways to quit smoking!
There’s either the hard way of just using your will power alone. Many smokers fail using this method because at the slightest sign of stress you’ll find yourself puffing away to make yourself feel better.
The other is the easy way! This method is the best to finally quit smoking and quit for good.
This method is by using NLP (Neuro-Linguistic-Programming) which is a form of psychotherapy. It’s a bit like hypnosis but without the loss of control as you sometimes see. It gives you the ability and full control to stub out the evil cancer sticks for good.